Invest in America - Credit Union Member Discount Program
Credit Union members are eligible for discounts at many retailers. Visit lovemycreditunion.org for complete details.
Love your savings. Everyone is looking for ways to save money these days, and that's just what Love My Credit Union Rewards is all about. Below are some of the exclusive discounts helping members save on products and services you use every day.
- $100 cash reward with every new line activated with Sprint! Current Customers will receive a $50 cash reward for every line transferred into Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards. Plus, get a $50 loyalty cash reward every year for every line.
- Save up to $15 on TurboTax Federal tax products
- Get an exclusive smoke communicator and a $100 gift card with a new ADT monitored home security system. Call 844-703-0123 to activate this special offer.
- Get trusted protection at true savings with the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
- Earn cash back when you shop at over 1,500 online retailers with Love to Shop
The more offers you take advantage of, the more you save. In fact, members have saved over $1 billion with Love My Credit Union Rewards discounts! Start saving today at LoveMyCreditUnion.org.
Trinity Debt Management
Unity Catholic is now offering the services of Trinity Debt Management. Their three step approach can help you become "debt free for keeps".
- Debt Analysis
- Debt Education
- Debt Assistance
Call today to see if Trinity can help you 1-800-758-3844 or visit www.trinitycredit.org
Now Offering Financial Education Courses Online - Learn how to build a budget, balance your checkbook or just some tips for buying the car of your dreams. MoneyEd: A Personal Finance Program
AD&D Insurance, No Charge - Claim It
$1000 of TruStage™ Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Coverage Is Yours.
One of the nice benefits of credit union membership is a no-cost TruStage Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)insurance policy from CMFG Life Insurance Company. AD&D coverage pays you or your loved ones a cash benefit after an accident results in a covered injury or loss of life due to an accident.
You can get $1000 of coverage, paid for by your credit union, and provided by CMFG Life Insurance Company. You can also get up to an additional $300,000 AD&D coverage from CMFG Life at affordable rates.
Sign up for your no-cost or additional protection today.
TruStage™ AD&D Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
Save Money on Home and Auto Insurance - Get a Quote Today
TruStage™ Auto & Home Insurance Program
TruStage™ Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
TruStage Life Insurance
Exclusively for credit union members, we offer TruStage Life Insurance Policies to help you protect the people who matter most in your life. With many different options in whole and term life policies, doesn't it make sense to check rates and look into this important coverage?
TruStage life insurance plans and policies offer affordable rates to fit your budget. They provide excellent coverage, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company.
Learn about this important coverage or call 1-855-612-7909 for more information.
TruStage™ Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
Affordable Health Insurance, Now a Member Benefit!
TruStage™ Health Insurance Plans
One of the exclusive benefits of your credit union membership is access to TruStage insurance products, specifically the TruStage Health Insurance Program.
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), health insurance coverage is mandatory for nearly every American. If you need health insurance, the TruStage Health Insurance Program can help simplify your search.
- The TruStage Health Insurance Program is powered by GoHealth, a national leader in helping people find health insurance plans. Step-by-step assistance and advice is available both online and over the phone.
- The online interface provides tools to help you make an informed choice about a health insurance plan and can determine if you may be eligible for financial assistance. And even if you don’t qualify for financial assistance, the TruStage Health Insurance Program can still help you find a great health insurance value.
- The open enrollment period created by the Affordable Care Act only runs from November 15 to February 15. We want you to be aware of this limited window to get coverage.
For more information and to sign up for important email alerts, visit TruStageHealth.com. You can also call toll-free at 1-888-416-2166 for assistance.
Credit unions like ours make TruStage insurance programs available because they’re founded in value, honesty and knowledgeable support. TruStage and the companies behind it were formed by credit unions, for credit unions and their members. As part of your financial planning, we invite you to discover how these products and programs might be right for you.
The TruStage™ Health Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and GoHealth LLC. GoHealth LLC is licensed to sell nationwide and operates in all states with the exception of Massachusetts, Hawaii, Vermont and Rhode Island. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.